Sixth International Air Law Moot Court 10-13 April 2015
We invite Universities having an interest for international air law to send a team to the Competition which will be held from 10-13 April 2015 in Beijing, China. The case concerning unruly passengers is available below. The case involves questions of public international law and international air law. Registration is online, please click here.
INDIAN TEAMS NOTE: The National India Rounds (compulsory for all Indian teams) will be held on the 7th of February, 2015 at the Army Institute of Law, Mohali. This will be a ONE day event. Exchange of memorials for teams participating in the National India Rounds will take place on the 5th of February, 2015 – Opponent memorials will be emailed to the team at the email address provided at the time of registration.
The top qualifying Indian teams will be entitled to participate in the International Rounds being held in Beijing.
For more information, please visit the pages dedicated to the Competition at www.iiasl.aero and www.sarins.org or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for registration is Monday 27 October 2014.
- International Air Law Moot Court 2015 Case
- Rules and Procedures of the National Selection (India) Rounds
- Rules and Procedures of the International Rounds
- Time Schedule of the Competition
- Model Applicant Memorial
- Model Respondent Memorial
- [NOTE: The 26th of February, 2015 date is for the exchange of memorials of teams in the "International Rounds", i.e. teams who have been successful in the National Rounds]